Saturday 21 August 2010

The Tantalising World of Tatts!!

Yes, you are reading right! I have posted a new blog.... The first in months, and back by popular demand ... To my surprise! Thanks to those requesting a new blog, and there was more than one of you! 

So, on my return what subject does one talk about? And that is the question I have been asking since the last blog, being uninspired to write has become a bit of a problem!

I could talk about the Naomi Campbell blood diamonds fiasco, the vogue September cover or even Angelina Jolie turning designer! 

But, instead, I am going to talk about tattoos! Fashionable or fashion faux pas
After having a number of tattoos done and another one done today I wanted to look at the subject and see what people really think! Friends always say to men 'oh don't get another one,' but do I listen? No you go ahead and get it anyway! You think it will cool, but what happens once it's done and you don't like it? Well nothing is the honest answer.... That is unless you can afford laser removal! 

My honest opinion is that I love all four of my tattoos, but I would change at least one thing on my earliest three tattoos. Whether it is the language I used, it's placement or where I got it done, this normally comes with time and as the latest addition is still killing me (I write this still wrapped in cling film) I imagine I will find something to want to change! Regardless of this I know my tattoos are right for me when people evergreen compliment them, ask what they mean and say they like it, this is no exaggeration when I say this happens every week! Especially at the burton till point!

So I say tattoos make us unique, some people like them, some don't, some have small ones and some are covered in them! But don't be fooled there are many ways to make us unique! 

Tattoos get a thumbs up from me! 


Great to be back guys!!
X

P.s this is not proof read as uploaded from iphone ha! I will be good next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment