Monday 31 May 2010

All Saints - Regent Street

On Friday I went had a spot of retail therapy during my lunch break, so as a fan of allsaints i went to check out the new Regent street store!
I remember stumbling across the recent store in notting hill at the start of the year and being amazed! It was a fine example of an allsaints outlet that encompassed all aspects o the brand and their identity. However the new Regent Store is in a whole other league. It spans 3 floors and offers a huge range of product! As usual the singer sewing machines are in the windows, with the rustic interior we are all used to.

I had a Allsaints gift card in my possesion, thanks to my flat mate, and felt the need to treat myself..... I ended up treating myself a little too much! I got my hands on two tops and a anchor necklace! The added bonus was the 25% off they have been offering all over the bank holiday weekend, what generous people! After such a rare opportunity I hope you all went out and treated yourselves!!
If you haven't seen the new store definetely stop off on your next trip to regent street!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment