Tuesday 13 April 2010

Beautiful Juxtaposition!

Babies im back....... finally!!

After an almost 3 week holiday in the (sometimes) beautiful bay i have returned to the big city. Having been almost absent from my fashionista friends and the capital of the industry, and lost with no drapers to read i have been thinking long and hard about what fashionable topic i should blog on, when yesterday i thought of one!

Riding my usual 207 bus to shepherds bush tube station i saw something of mixed messages. So in london last weekend we had a beautiful weekend with glorious sunshine, so we shrugged off our scarves and coats, and finally i wore sunnies proudly! to embrace the sun! however the weather again has dampened down this week, but some people are convinced summer has hit. I have seen people wearing shorts and t-shirts, walking alongside those in scarfs and coats! Everyone is desperate for summer to come along, me just as much as anyone but why kid yourself? People must dress for the day that is ahead of them, clouds do not mean its ok to wear shorts.

I think my friends facebook status summed it up for me today, 'oh Sun, you are deceiving for it is NOT warm...'

Summer will be along soon my fellow readers so until then we must wait but enjoy what is around! :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment