Thursday 21 January 2010

Losing my blog virginity


First thing is first, thank you to rmurphs and chrisdoffer for helping me out in my first adventure into the blogging world.

So im me, a 18 year old boy living in London for the first time, and commencing in uni life...... at the all so prestigious London College of Fashion, particularly fashion management. As well as that i work in Burton on oxford street and just follow the usual life of a london student.

Its just me and my flat mate in our cosy lil 2 bedroom, but its good, we talk...... on the stoop.

And im sure that whatever we talk about i may blog, if appropriate as well as fashion, life and anything else i do, like or just want to comment on.

So for my first topic is 'The Global Village'.......

Well what the hell is that is the question i have been asking myself, but after some research i think i have a mild grasp ..... thank you lcf lecturers for explaining clearly.... NOT.
However over the past 2 decades technology has greatly evolved and we 'have extended our central nervous system to a global embrace.' Its like an extension of the senses, just like this blog or email. We can see, hear (as well as others) things that happen on the other side of the world almost at the same rate as face to face conversation.

So the task, pretend you a leader of a fashion brand, how would you launch the A/W 2010 Collection, using the global village to inspire and create a great strategy, what would you do?


I promise this will get more intresting this is my first bash, and as more happens i'll comment .... as well as letting you know things i've recently tried, bought or loved.

For today i BOUGHT a Superdry O/H hoodie in burgundy with osaka gel print...... i love it, all though it been a round a gd few months so nothing for you lil babies to get too excited about.


Keep you posted
X


No comments:

Post a Comment